Monday, July 6, 2009

Time sure flies these days!
Mom H. celebrated her Birthday on July 1st. I took her to get some plants at the Nursery in Rathdrum. We had never been there, nice place, beautiful flowers and plants.Thanks to Shannon for telling Mom about it. The she and I went out to lunch at Applebee's. It was very nice. We had a great time.
Eric and Beth celebrated their 10th Anniversary, way to go kids!
We had a BIG family get together on the 4th at our niece Shannon's. It's always great to see everyone.
Beth is coming out today for a couple days. I always look forward to her visits.
Dad H. is having a hip replacement tomorrow, our prayers go with him.
I will be adding a new piano student next Monday. I've decided to do a blog for piano. That way students and potential ones can go to the site. It's easier than a web page.
That's about it for now. I hope to have new pics up soon, I am waiting on Dave.

No comments: