Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It was a busy week last week.
We are working on potty training LuLu. She knows what to do we just can't seem to get her to do it in the potty. Oh, the joys.... hey, I thought I already passed this with my own kids.

Grandson Matthew celebrated his 7th Birthday on Sunday. Happy Birthday, Matt!

We had another snow storm on Sunday and Monday. Just when it was all melting.

We had GREAT services on Sunday. We were down a few because of illness, but still
had 20 come. Dave brought the lesson from Matthew 5; Blessed are they that mourn.
I am predjudice, great job honey! The message was a Blessing!

I have seven piano students now and we are getting ready for our Spring Recital this coming Saturday. They have all worked so hard and are doing wonderful.

Until next time. Keep looking to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our Faith.

No comments: