Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well, it has been another wild and wholly week!
Dr. appts. sick baby, she's cutting her eye teeth and the Piano Recital.
The Recital went very well. The kids did an outstanding job, I am
proud of every one of them. We had 19 present. I look forward
to our next one the end of August. We may have a few twists at that one.

We were down in services the past couple Sundays because of illness.
We still averaged 16. We are looking forward to everyone being back
this next Sunday. We continue to pray that God will build this work
and make us a light on the hill.

Dave and I celebrate our 33rd Wedding Anniversary this Friday.
I'll let you know what we hope to do.

That about wraps it up for this week.
Jesus is The Rock in a weary land.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary! I hear the recital went well. Thanks for doing such a great job with teaching my grandkids piano!